Got my two BeagleBone Blacks from AdaFruit on Friday. Really nice. I bought them without enclosures because, well, the enclosures were $20, and the BeagleBones themselves were only $45. The nice thing is, though, that they fit exactly into an Altoids tin, so I turned two into my enclosures. I used tin snips to cut holes for power and Ethernet, and lined them with electrical tape to insulate the board from the box. Here's what they ended up looking like:
Warning: you seem to have a BeagleBone image which only has drivers for the PWM1 module, PWM2A and PWM2B will not be available in PyBBIO. You should consider updating Angstrom!